- 1/2 cupLow fat cottage cheese 
- 1/4 cupVanilla or plain protein powder (I use Designer Whey, which is 100 calories per scoop)
- 1/8 tspMint extract (or to taste)
- 2-3Packets of stevia or sweetener of choice (or to taste)
- 5-10Ice cubes (more or less depending on how thick you like it)
- 4 ozWater (again, alter according to desired thickness of shake)
- 2-3 dropsGreen food coloring, or a handful of spinach to make it green!
- PinchGuar or xanthan gum (to thicken) You can’t taste the cottage cheese, it just makes the shake thick and creamy. You could also use 1/2 cup Greek yogurt or 1 small frozen banana as a replacement.
The estimated total time to make this recipe is 5-10 minutes.
ONE SIMPLE STEP! Put all the base ingredients in the blender, and blend away until desired consistency! Swirl in one drop of green food coloring just before serving, and top with whipped cream if desired!
WWP+ (per serving) 5
Servings (1 shake) 1
Calories per shake 180
Fat 4 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Carbohydrate 8 g
Fiber 1 g
Sugar 5 g
Protein 30 g