ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Makes 6 servings (1 cup each)
- 2⅓ cups (dry, uncooked) Whole Grain Elbows pasta or penne, see shopping tips
- ! tablespoon reduced-fat butter or Smart Balance Light
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz) jar Classico Light Alfredo Sauce, see shopping tips
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- ½ cup fat-free milk
- A little black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Scallions or fresh chives, minced for garish, optional
- Cook pasta al dente (for about 6-7 minutes so it will not be overcooked). No need to add salt to water. Drain and rinse in cold water. Drain again.
- In a large pan, melt …
PLEASE, CLICK THE NEXT Button BELOW FOR THE FULL RECIPE.