ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Buttermilk scones sweetened just to perfection studded with chocolate chips. Kind of like eating a giant chocolate chip cookie for breakfast… without the guilt.
- 3/4 cup cold buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all purpose flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp chilled butter (must be cold) cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- cooking spray
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine the first four ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Spray baking ….
PLEASE, CLICK THE NEXT Button BELOW FOR THE FULL RECIPE.