Beans are so delicious, no matter how you make them, they still keep that wonderful taste. This garlic and green beans side dish is just delicious ans so easy to make, it will take 10 minutes to make and you will definitely love it. Check it out.
Garlic Green Beans
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ tablespoons reduced-fat butter or Smart Balance Light
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Cover beans with water in a medium saucepan. Once it starts boiling, reduce the heat and simmer for about 8 to 10 minutes until tender crisp, remember to keep it covered.
- Drain the beans and set aside.
- Saute garlic and 1 tablespoon of butter in a nonstick pan over low heat just until light brown then add in the beans and toss to coat.
- Place the beans in a serving dish and add 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
- Once the butter melts, Ad some salt and pepper.
for 1 serving (about ¾ cup each)
1g sat fat
Simple and flavory! These garlic green beans are just perfect, they go well with any meal you want! Just give it a try, you will be happy by the result.