ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Serving size: 36
- Cooking spray, for spraying the foil
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed fat-free milk
- Red and white peppermint candies, crushed, for topping
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil. Spray the foil with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk and stir until it’s all melted and smooth. Pour it into the prepared pan and spread to even out the surface. Sprinkle on the crushed candies. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Lift the foil out of the pan and peel it off the fudge. Cut into small squares.
Weight Watcher’s Points Plus: 3
Cut the fudge into 36 equal pieces.