Servings: 6 | Serving size: 1/6 of recipe | Calories: 178 | Total Fat: 8 g | Saturated Fats: 2 g | Trans Fats: 0 g | Old Points: 4 | Points Plus: 4 | Cholesterol: 31 mg | Sodium: 104 mg | Carbohydrates: 15 g | Dietary fiber: 3 g | Sugars: 2 g | Protein: 10 g
- 1 large roasting chicken
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika Kosher or sea salt to taste
- 2 stalks celery
- 1/4 cup water (optional)
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into 1″ cubes (optional, substitute with sweet potatoes for a Paleo-friendly recipe)
- This beautifully browned chicken was cooked in my Set ‘n Forget Slow Cooker. I love this slow cooker because you simply add the chicken, put the probe in the fatty part of the thigh and set the probe to 165 degrees.
- The chicken cooks to the set temperature and switches to warm when done.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken. Rub the outside of chicken with ..
PLEASE, CLICK THE NEXT Button BELOW FOR THE FULL RECIPE.