ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Candied Sweet Potatoes make an classic Southern dish. Made with five simple ingredients, these candied sweet potatoes couldn’t be easier.
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
How to make it :
- In a small bowl, mix the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt together.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add sweet potatoes, and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture over …
PLEASE, CLICK THE NEXT Button BELOW FOR THE FULL RECIPE.