- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup Tahini (sesame seed paste or sesame butter), stir before using
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well blended. Pour into a glass bowl, cover and refrigerate 2 to 8 hours before serving. If desired, drizzle with additional extra-virgin olive oil before serving.
- Serve with toasted whole wheat pita bread wedges, as a veggie dip, or with whole wheat crackers.
Yields: 2-1/4 cups | Serving Size: 2 tablespoons | Calories: 41 | Total Fat: 3.2 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 8 mg | Carbohydrates: 3.1 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.1 g | Sugars: 0.8 g | Protein: 0.9 g
SmartPoint (Freestyle): 1
Source : SkinnyMs.