You might not think of chili as an easy weeknight dish, It’s fabulous, it’s healthy and it can be ready in about a half hour.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 (15 oz) cans dark red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 5 (14-1/2 oz) cans no-salt-added diced tomatoes,undrained
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chilies
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
1. In an airtight storage container or resealable plastic bag, combine celery, carrots, onion, garlic, chili powder, oil, cumin, salt and pepper.
2. Cover or seal and chill for up to 24 hours.
PLEASE, CLICK THE NEXT Button BELOW FOR THE FULL RECIPE.