ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
- One head of kale
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or currants
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of kosher or sea salt
- Remove and discard large stems of kale leaves. Coarsely chop kale leaves and add to a large serving bowl. Add pine nuts, dried cranberries or currants.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle salt, toss to combine.
- If desired, garnish with 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Yields: 6 servings | Calories: 162 | Total Fat: 13 | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 35 mg | Sodium: 16 mg | Carbohydrates: 12 g | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Sugars: 8 g | Protein: 2 g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 6