ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
This Sweet and Sour Coleslaw is a vinegar-based slaw that is easy to make but patience is required for all the sweet and tangy flavors to emerge.
- 2/3 cup light Italian salad dressing, divided
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp caraway seed
- 1 (10 oz) pkg cabbage slaw mix
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- Mix together 2 tbsp of the dressing and the 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Add to apples in a large bowl; toss to coat.
PLEASE, CLICK THE NEXT Button BELOW FOR THE FULL RECIPE.