ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Makes 10 servings
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package (15 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess liquid
- 16 ounces frozen Tater Tots
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13×9 baking dish with non-stick spray. Heat a frying pan to medium high and spray with non-stick spray.
- Saute onion until translucent and mix in spinach.
- Put into the bottom of the casserole dish and toss Tater Tots on top.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and milk together and pour over Tater Tots. Top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the eggs set.
One serving is 193 calories, 11.3 g fat, 4.6 g saturated fat, 14.4 g carbohydrates, 2.2 g sugar, 8.9 g protein, 1.9 g fiber, 320 mg sodium,