ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Thai red chili (more to taste)
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1 lime, juice
- 2 tsp. fish sauce (or soy sauce)
- 2 tsp. palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut into matchsticks or shredded
- 1 cup broccoli slaw
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp. peanuts
- If you have a mortar and pestle, add the garlic and red chiles and pound roughly a few times. The more you pound it down, the stronger the garlic flavor and more heat you will get. If you don’t have a mortar and pestle, just use a wooden spoon in a bowl to press into the garlic and peppers a few times.
- Add the green beans, fish/soy sauce, sugar, and lime juice. Pound down (and/or mix) until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the mango, broccoli slaw, and tomatoes. Mix together and taste. Add more fish sauce/soy sauce for salt and more lime juice for sour.
- Top with peanuts.
3 Pointsplus – 1 Smartpoints
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 23g
Dietary Fiber 4g