ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tomato, cut into 4 thick circle slices
- 4 slices low-sodium ham
- 2 whole wheat English muffins, cut in half
- 4 eggs, poached
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil in a skillet on medium heat. Once hot add the tomatoes and the ham and cook until ham is golden brown on each side and tomatoes are slightly soft.
- Place the ham on the English muffin and top with a tomato. Place the poached egg on top. Drizzle with the remaining teaspoon of olive oil and sprinkle with the coarse ground black pepper. Enjoy!
Yields: 4 servings | Calories: 209 | Total Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 176mg | Sodium: 503mg | Carbohydrates: 16g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Protein: 13g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 6