- 4 Kiwi fruit, peeled, sliced
- 3 navel oranges, peeled, sliced and cut in half
- 2 mangos, peeled, cubed
- 1 pineapple, cut into bite-size chunks
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat or light sour cream
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp orange zest
1. Combine all fruit together; place on a serving platter.
2. Mix together all remaining ingredients. Drizzle over fruit just prior to serving.
Yield: 10 Servings.
Serving Size = 1 Cup.
WW PointsPlus = 4
WW SmartPoints = 8
Calories: 140, Total Fat 1.5g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 10mg, Sugars 28g, Carbohydrates 33g, Fiber 4g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 15% DV, Vitamin C 150% DV, calcium 6% DV, Iron 2% DV
Did you make this recipe?
Please let us know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and PIN the picture on PINTEREST with the hashtag #RecipeSOLUTION.