Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 medium zucchini, cut into noodles with a spiralizer
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 2 (6 ounce) cans water-packed flaked tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated fat-free parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with nonstick spray. Spread the spiralized zucchini in an even layer in the casserole dish. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil, Once hot, add the onion and cook until soft, about 2 minutes. Add the tuna and tomato paste, cook for about 1 more minute. Stir in the diced tomatoes, milk, thyme, salt, and pepper. Bring to a simmer and stir in the parmesan until melted.
- Pour the tuna mix over the zucchini noodles. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese on top. Bake,
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 167 | Total Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 472mg | Carbohydrates: 0g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Protein: 18g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 3
Source : SkinnyMs.