ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Prep Time : 1 hour
Total Time : 1 hour
Servings : 6
Calories : 133 kcal
- 1 recipe of Turkey Salad
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce from a can
- 1 1/2 cup chopped green leaf lettuce
- 6 whole wheat tortillas 100 calories
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and cranberry sauce
- Lay out tortillas on a work surface.
- Spread each tortilla with a little over 1 tablespoon of cranberry cream cheese.
- Place an equal amount of turkey salad down the middle of each tortilla.
- Place an equal amount of lettuce on top of the turkey salad of each tortilla.
- Starting at one end, tightly roll up the tortillas.
- Wrap each one separately in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Leave the plastic wrap on and use a sharp serrated knife to cut each tortilla into 6 pieces.
- Secure with each piece with a toothpick.
- Refrigerate until serving.
PLEASE, CLICK THE NEXT Button BELOW FOR THE FULL RECIPE.