Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (4 to 6 ounce) boneless and skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup fresh asparagus cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dry dill
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 4 cups baby arugula
- In a large skillet on medium high heat, heat the olive oil. Once hot, add the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes or until chicken is about half cooked. Add the asparagus and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and increase to high heat. Cook until chicken is cooked through and tomatoes are blistered about 5 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the yogurt, dill, lemon juice, vinegar, and both mustards. Mix well and set aside.
- Divide arugula into serving bowls. Add about 3 tablespoons of the yogurt dressing to the warm chick and mix well to coat the chicken in the dressing. Spoon over the arugula. Drizzle with additional dressing if desired.
Yields: 4 servings | Calories: 167 | Total Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 254mg | Carbohydrates: 5g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Protein: 20g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 1
Source : SkinnyMs.