ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
A tasty and easy to make chicken Fajita meal which is low in Weight Watchers points and perfect for the Freestyle and Flex WW plans…
[ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1lb chicken, cut into thin strips
- ½ each- green, red, orange and yellow bell pepper- thin sliced
- ½ red onion- thin sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 jalapeno- deseeded and diced
- 1 lime
- 8-10 6” Flour Tortillas
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp coriander
- 1 tsp sea salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Add all fajita seasonings to a bowl with 1 tablespoon of Olive oil. Mix well.
- Stir in chicken and vegetables. Mix well to coat evenly.
- Place chicken down the middle of the pan, careful not to overcrowd or they won’t crisp up.
- Arrange veggies along each edge of the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Wrap tortillas in foil, heat in the oven for the last 5 minutes of the chicken cooking.
- Squeeze lime over entire pan, Scoop into tortillas and serve.