ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook bacon and onion over medium heat until bacon is crisp; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir in bacon mixture. Transfer to a greased 13×9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings