ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Makes 6 Servings
Nutritional Info: Calories 240; Carbs 10g; Protein 36g; Fat 7g; Sat Fat. 2.4g Fiber 2g; Sugars 4.1g
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia 95% Fat-Free Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg. (10.5 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 3/4 cup Cracker Barrel Shredded Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 6 Tbsp. Parmesan Light Grated Cheese, divided
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 lb.), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1/3 cup dry whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 cup lower-sodium pasta sauce, warmed
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix cream cheese product, spinach, 1/2 cup mozzarella, and 3 Tbsp. Parmesan until blended.
- Place chicken, top-sides down, on cutting board; spread with cream cheese mixture.
- Starting at one short end, tightly roll up each breast. Secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Whisk egg white and water in pie plate until blended.
- Mix remaining Parmesan and bread crumbs in separate pie plate.
- Dip chicken, 1 roll-up at a time, in egg white, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place, seam-sides down, in the 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 min. or until done (170ºF); discard toothpicks.
- Serve chicken with pasta sauce; top with remaining mozzarella.