ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 203, Total Fat: 4.2g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 61mg, Sodium: 413mg, Potassium: 257mg, Total, Carbohydrates: 17.1g, Dietary Fiber: 0.6g, Protein: 23.6g, Sugars: 15g, 6 SmartPoints
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 8boneless chicken breast, cut into 2″ pieces
- 1 20 oz can(s)pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 your favorite bbq sauce (I love Sunset Gourmet’s sweet & spicy brown sugar bourbon sauce)
- In a shallow glass dish, mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic powder.
- Stir the chicken pieces and pineapple into the marinade until well coated.
- Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Thread chicken and pineapple alternately onto skewers.
- Grill 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, basting with bbq sauce or until chicken juices run clear.