ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Nutrition Facts: Calories 30; Total Fat 1g; Cholesterol 2mg; Sodium 104mg; Carbs 5g; Fiber 1g; Sugars 4g; Protein 1g
- 2 large cucumbers peeled, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups ice water
- 1/4 small red onion chopped
- 1/2 small green bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, salt, and ice water.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour, then drain and return the cucumbers to the bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Yields 8 servings. Serving size: 1/2 cup.
Exchanges Per Serving: 1 Vegetable.