To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- cooking spray
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent roll dough (such as Pillsbury(R) Recipe Creations(R)), divided
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Press 1 can crescent roll dough into the bottom of the prepared baking dish, stretching to the edges.
- Mix the zest of 1 1/2 lemons and juice from 2 lemons together in a bowl.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar into lemon zest mixture using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; spread over crescent roll dough layer.
- Unroll the second can of crescent roll dough and layer over cream cheese mixture, gently stretching the dough to the edges.
- Brush melted butter over crescent roll dough layer. Mix remaining lemon zest and 3 tablespoons sugar together in a bowl; sprinkle over butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Allow cooling for about 20 minutes. Lift dessert from baking dish using foil; transfer to a cutting board.
- Cut into squares, leaving on foil. Return dessert to the baking dish and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
Servings Per Recipe: 24
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 171, Total Fat: 11.5, ** Saturated Fat: 5.7, Cholesterol: 23, Sodium: 209, Total Carbohydrates: 14.6, ** Sugars: 7.1, Dietary Fiber: 0.4, Protein: 2.9, 7 Smartpoints