ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 12 low-fat vanilla wafers
- 3 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 12 oz. fat-free cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line muffin tins with 12 foil cupcake papers. Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cupcake paper.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and fat-free cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and mix well. Add eggs and beat until smooth.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into muffin tins. Bake for 20 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Decorate cheesecake tops with cherry pie filling.
- Makes 12 cheesecakes/servings.
Serving Size: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving
- Smart points 5
- Calories 120.6
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 211.5 mg
- Potassium 71.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 6.0 g