ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
This light and crunchy broccoli salad with creamy dressing, grapes, celery, and raisins is my new favorite way to enjoy broccoli…
[ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 4 cups small broccoli florets (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes, sliced in half
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup salted sunflower seed kernels
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar, or sweetener to taste
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- In a large bowl, stir together the broccoli, grapes, celery, cranberries and sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, sugar, and vinegar until well blended and creamy.
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture and toss well to combine and coat everything.
- Chill for at least one hour.