Yield: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 slice | Calories: 91 | Old Points: 2 | Points Plus: 2 | Total Fat: 5 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 6 mg | Sodium: 137 mg | Carbohydrates: 7 g | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Sugars: 4 g | Protein: 4 g
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small red onion, cut in half and then thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced bell peppers
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (Skinny Ms. recipe)
- 1/2 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes, or 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 8 green olives, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup shredded skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 or 12-inch) whole-wheat thin pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In a large skillet, add oil, and sauté on medium-low heat for 1 minute, the garlic, onion, bell peppers (if using the Balsamic Bell Pepper recipe, do not sauté with the other ingredients), and zucchini slices.
- Spread sauce over …
PLEASE, CLICK THE NEXT Button BELOW FOR THE FULL RECIPE.